Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tues 23rd, Thurs 25th & Sat 27th jan

Yellow group's session on Tuesday is a 7 x 3min fartlek with 2min loop back recovery whilst on Thursday yellows will be on Bedford Rd bumps for 4 x 1km with 2mins recovery.

Purple group have easy runs on both Tuesday and Thursday of 20-30 mins; time to give those legs a chance to recover from all the awesome speed work and just enjoy running:)

Green group have Grange Rd reps on Tuesday and Blackhorse Rd hills on Thursday.

Finally, blue group's session on Tuesday is 1 x 1.8M with 2mins recovery followed by 4 x 1M with 90s recovery from Willian Way traffic lights. On Thursday Pete will be coaching 8 x Wheat Hill reps off 60s recovery.

On Saturday Martha Hall (GCR) has kindly agreed to come along to coach the track session. Martha spent last summer in Iten, Kenya, and so she is going to coach Kenyan drills! Usual 9.15am start with £2 payable to Spartans.
Enjoy!!

Re: Training Tues 23rd, Thurs 25th & Sat 27th jan

I will be at the track on Saturday

I should be at the track on Saturday. I may have to leave a bit earlier and get straight off. I may miss the reps, but will be there for drills for sure. I may have a special guest with me...

I will be at the track on Saturday.

John. Did you manage to get in touch with Mo Farah about joining us on Saturday ?? :grinning:

I may come to track this week if that's OK