Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
British Masters Road Relays Sat 28th April Birmingham

The British Masters Road Relays have moved from their traditional slot in May to the last Saturday in April. Unfortunately this is the day before our Run of the Month, Flitwick 10km, but Katie and Pete had fixed the RoTM we were aware of the change of date and Flitwick is a great local event. However, the road relays are also a fabulous event and therefore we are posting to see whether there is any interest; our new gazebo would look awesome in Sutton Park! We have previously achieved a 4th position with our V45 men and 5th with our V45 ladies:) Age groups are 10 years from 35 for both women and men (35-44, 45-54 etc) and the distance is about 5km. 6 in a V35 men's team, 4 for V45 men and V35 ladies and 3 for all other age groups. Whilst it is fast at the front this event is suitable for a range of abilities and we can enter more than 1 team in an age group. This is just an initial expression of interest as entries don't close until 15th April so we will post again at the beginning of March. No details of entry costs yet either. Please sign up below if you are interested.

Re: British Masters Road Relays Sat 28th April Birmingham

Yes please for Karen & Peter if we are fit. Both V55s!!

What a shame that they have moved the date - I had planned to do Flitwick, but would still consider doing this as well as it's such a great event. However, it is the same day as our school open morning, so I won't be able to go anyway.

Gutted :cry:

I’m interested in this if we have a team. V35

Yes, I’d be interested.

Yes please, count me in

Yes I’ll be interested for sure.

Yes I'm happy to be considered. V55

I’m interested please 👍

tempted if you need any V45's

I am interested 👍🏻. Count me in.

I’d be interested in doing this

interested? definitely! V45 or if they let me V35?

I see from the Letchworth parkrun results that Steve Wells is running again after his injury sustained at one of our XC races.......is it worth asking him if he is interested also? I guess he is second claim NHRR?

I'd like to do this!

Thanks,

ed

Yes, I’m interested. Just need to get up to speed!

Interested