Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Race Results please

Anyone got any race results for there weekly uproot please? Pictures and quotes gratefully received!

Phil

Re: Race Results please

Hi Phil. I did Stevenage Parkrun and came 1st lady. Chris Stokes ran too and came 13th I think.

There were quite a few of us at the new Letchworth parkrun - it was very muddy, and even more so after 388 runners had been round the course twice!

An Xmas present saw myself and my eldest (yes thanks son) running the Harpenden 10k today. This was a four lap course (which some of you love and some hate I know!) on a very damp and hilly and muddy park (trail shoes definitely preferred). Not sure if this has a parkrun on it already but, if not, it could well be a worthy candidate. Either due the hills (Karen would love 'em!) or the mud (some of you love that as well) or the fact that due to problems, my training has been rather limited recently, we both found this quite a difficult run. For myself personally this was made up for by being able to keep watching just about all the others on the course (well mostly anyway) as the course was up and down in the same area at the start and round a set of football pitches at the top (as well as the park itself being quite picturesque). Unofficially (no official results yet as far as I can see) the youngest member of the group managed 1:01 and his father 01:17. I thought that I might have spotted some nhrr at this run but was not the case. Maybe one for some of you to try next year!

Thanks Pat - any action pictures?

Thanks Jane and Linda. Anyone got any pictures from the Letchworth Parkrun?

There's some good pics on the letchworth park run face book page

Thanks Hannah

Hi Phil,

There are a few of roadrunners in action here - https://www.flickr.com//groups/letchworth-parkrun/pool/show/

I'm particularly fond of this one ;) - https://www.flickr.com/photos/acupoftea/39949221171/

Flickr/fb photos will be copyright of uploader, so won’t be any good for a newspaper/website report. Unless you get permission of course.