Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can’t find Runandtalk advertising

I have a couple of people interested in coming on Thursday but haven’t seen it advertised. Can anyone point me in the right direction as one of the Herts Sports partnership leads is keen to promote anything like this. Thanks

Re: Can’t find Runandtalk advertising

It's mentioned in Karen's training post for the week, Carina, but not advertising as such.

I wanted to check if any cake is required for Thursday - I'm happy to make some unless that's already covered?

Thank you for your interest. The run is advertised on the RunTogether website and will also be publicised on our Twitter feed and Facebook page. There is the choice of our 4 usual sessions or a 1M walk option lead by Monica. As I am at Anglia Ruskin that evening I would be delighted if anyone could volunteer to make cake.

I can't make training this Thursday as no kiddiecare, but will pop in with some cake!

I've said to Monica I will help with the group who want to walk. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have made apple cake and will bring it along this evening :cake: