Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Membership Renewals

It is that time of year. The website is updated. You know you want to . . . it is time. Please go to the Membership page of the website (here: http://www.nhrr.org.uk/membership.html) and renew your membership with NHRR.

The membership year runs from 1 April and you need to be registered to be able to run in the Summer League races and to benefit from the AMAZING coaching, courtesy of Karen and the team, the social activities and all of the other benefits remaining a member (http://www.nhrr.org.uk/membership-benefits.html). Last year we reached over 200 members and it would be amazing if we can remain at, or above, that level.

For those of you who were able to attend the AGM at the Settlement, you will know that we agreed the new fee schedule. While England Athletics have increased their fee by £1 to £15, the Committee recommended that we keep our full membership fee at the same level of £38, 2nd Claim members will pay £23, while job-seekers, students and retired members will pay just £25.

If you have any questions about membership please email me at membership@nhrr.org.uk.

Re: Membership Renewals

Sue and I all paid up.......fantastic value for money!!

Here's to another year of great running!

Signed up! :heart_eyes:

I'm signed up now I'm ready to do mid week league Yey

All paid up 😁

Done!

Thank you

Done. 7+ years now....how time fly's when your having fun.:smile:

Done!

Done! I don't want to think about how many years I have been a member...surely it can't be 18 or maybe 19...

Done.

"I would willingly sell my house and all its contents to fund NHRR..." :joy:

I am still weighing up all of the offers I have had from other running clubs :grin:

All paid up for another fantastic year

Paid!

Hi Phil - just to let you know I've paid via Pay pal using my husband Keith Stroud's account.

Joy Stroud

Thanks Phil. So much easier to renew nowadays. Think many of my first memberships were paid with cheques. Next thing we know, we'll be paying with bitcoins!
:joy:

All done done ✅ year 7 for me I think.

Hello Phil
Just wanted to drop you a quick message to confirm that I’d renewed my membership.
Thanks
Randeep

I’ll bring mine next Tuesday to Pasta party. Don’t worry about UKA for me as I’m a second claim member. Thanks.

Wow Caroline, :open_mouth:

It seems (to me) like only yesterday that you joined up. Wishful thinking on my part?.....#nevergrowup :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Phil,

will I be getting the UK Athletics card soon? I still haven't received one and they said they'll send it out in April.

Hi Phil Stuart did his the sametime as me I've got my number but he's hasent I tried to search on the website for his number but not coming up with anything emerging means he's having to register tuns unaffiliated any ideas what's going on with it?

Thankyou

I'll look into it Hayley - from what I remember I don't think I have seen a complete form for him, though I do remember the payment coming through

Hi Phil,

Will bring my cheque book tomorrow mate, can you bring a form for me to complete please?

Thanks

Chris

Paid