Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tues 15th, Thurs 17th & Sat 19th May

Given the hard run at Orion last Thursday, Greenway Challenge and Hitchin 10km some of you may prefer an easy run on Tuesday and possibly on Thursday as well. It is important to have easier weeks in order to give your body a chance to adapt to all your wonderful training and racing:)

Tuesday's session for blue and green groups is 12-16 x 300m parlauf with 100m walk back recovery in pairs at Highfield track. Yellows have 6 x Norton Common hills with 2 mins recovery whilst purple session is 4 x 1000m on Hillbrow Greenway also with 2 mins recovery.

On Thursday blue group have 5/6 x 1M on the Greenway meeting in the car park with the man popping out of the acorn at 7.30pm. (I always want to call it Roxley Court but know that is wrong!) Green group session is a fartlek of 6 x 4 mins with 2 mins easier running whilst yellows and purples are at Highfield track for 2 x 800m. 600m, 400, 200m with 90s recovery.

On Saturday the track session at Ridlins will be drills followed by 4-7 x 800m with 90s recovery at 5km pace. Please post if you are intending to come to the track so that I can prepare appropriate drills for the athletes attending.

Happy running with NHRR!

Re: Training Tues 15th, Thurs 17th & Sat 19th May

Training at Highfield...do we meet there for 7.30?

I'll be coming straight to highfield, see you there x

Gates will be open before 7. Session will start 7:40 latest.

A very lonely night trying to find the group around the Greenway.
Didn't realize you were doing poo bin in reverse.

Hello Adrian,

Sorry about that.

Richard