Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE League Week 22

Thank you for posting on the SORE League.

Another Bank Holiday ahead and this time we will have a mixture of sun, thunderstorms and rain.:sunny: :thunder_cloud_and_rain: So good running weather!

Good luck to Miranda who is running the Edinburgh Marathon on Sunday and to Jo who is running ... on Sunday. I will leave her to fill in the dots! Suffice to say not her typical marathon! :runner:

I hope you all have an enjoyable week of running.

You can access the latest SORE League by clicking here: Latest SORE League

Points are awarded for every run of 10 miles or more as follows:

10 up to 13 miles: 0.5 point
13 up to 16 miles: 1 point
16 up to 20 miles: 1.5 points
20 up to 26 miles: 2 points
26 up to 30 miles: 3 points
30 miles and over: 4 points

Maximum points score for a single run is 4.
Providing home-made cake after a social run or other valuable services to running: 0.5 point

Re: SORE League Week 22

Forgot to post 10 miles last Sunday around thr greenway.

Hi Sue, 13M round the Greenway first thing for me - v. peaceful. Good luck to everyone racing over the bank holiday, have fun ☀️

13 miles up to Ickleford Common and Snailswell, then round the HOOP for me this morning - saw Alan in Letchworth and ran some of the Greenway section with him, then Naomi caught us up on her way to join up with the STOOP. Alan headed off round the Greenway at Purwell, and Naomi turned off soon after, so I was left to complete the rest of my run by myself - which was a lot less fun....

11 miles for me Letchworth/Hitchin/Willian Greenway.
As Linda said great to run some of it with good company.

14.3 miles for me today. Thank you!

18 miles for me yesterday. Ran from Shefford to Stevenage taking in parts of the Greenway, HOOP and STOOP. Great to bump into Alan and Linda too :)

1 point for me for 13 and a bit miles around Willian, Wymondley, Graveley and Weston.

3 points for Andy at the Calgary marathon and 4 points for me at the Calgary marathon (50km) please!

Now for a couple of weeks rest!!!

13.1 miles up and over the Pegsdon Hills! Thanks

10+ miles locally for me this morning..

Very pleased to be able to post a run on the SORE league at last. My recovery is going well and I managed 10miles on Sunday 27th along the beautiful Tynemouth coast.

Another 10 miles on Monday please

Hi Sue

10 miles for me on Bank Holiday Monday with Darren S and Jim for company. :)

Many thanks

Stewart