Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free massage - please help

Many of you are aware that I am studying for a Level 5 qualification in soft tissue therapy at the London School of Sports Massage. In order to develop my skills I need to practice and therefore I would be very grateful if anyone would volunteer to have a massage. I have a massage couch set up in our gym (well actually it's a converted garage so gym is a bit grand!) and can offer 30 mins or 1 hour to your convenience; just legs or back and shoulders as well. I have to get 100 hours in by January and although Pete is happy to volunteer I have to show that I have worked on a variety of people. I am available during the day and also usually on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Please text if you have my mobile number or send me an email. Will really appreciate your support:)

Re: Free massage - please help

Yes yes yes please I have achy legs currently would massively appreciate it and be happy to help.
Beth differs with shoulders so would appreciate it too 😊 I can do Monday or Wednesday evening too so can Beth x

Yes please! I'll look up your email address!

Thanks for responding. Michelle I will send you an email:)

Yes please. I can offer you crunchy neck and shoulders. I don't have your email or number...

YES Karen please - I’ll email you.

Yes please karen!

Yes please, back and shoulders. Could o have your email?
Helen

More than happy to help - I can offer a worn out carpet fitter with dodgy back and shoulders as well as an achy runner. I have your number Karen so will call and chat.

Oooh yes please. I have all sorts of aches and pains. Will ask for your contact detail at the club tonight. Thank you. Gladys:)

I'm happy to be one of your students for a back & shoulder massage.
Ian

yes pls back & shoulders or legs

Karen I would like to volunteer for a massage.

Monica

yes please :-)

Yes please Karen. Email is f.lucyoconnor@gmail.com

Thx

Yes please ...you may live to regret this post !!!!

Yes please back, shoulders, legs.

Chris 👍🏻

Yes please Karen! Ali (Mottram)

Karen, I may have been one to stick my hand up at the wrong moment on occasions, mainly at the auction mart! But this is an offer not to be turned down.. Obviously I'm only thinking of saving Pete.
I can do daytime at present if that helps.
I'll email you.
Mike

Me too - I'm flexible so whenever you have a gap let me know. I'll give you my number at MWL.

Thanks