Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MWL - Stevenage

Dear All,

Well 3 races down and one to go. We are sharing the responsibility of putting on the last race with FVS. This should maximise the number of runners we can put out.

However, we need about 15 people to marshal our part of the course, Fairlands lakes.

If you can help out please can you post your name here. There will be a full briefing on the night telling you what to do if you haven't marshalled before.

We have a very proud tradition of putting on excellent events and it would be great to have stayed in Division 1 whilst holding a brilliant event.

Thank you.

Dickie.

Re: MWL - Stevenage

I'm happy to marshal.

Also happy to marshall.

I am able to marshal.
Monica

I would like to run this one as run the rest except trent Park as unwell

I am available to marshal.

I can help too

I'm happy to help.

Thank you everyone so far. We are also doing a station.

Im not running and am happy to help.

Reporting for marshal duty!

Should be able to help marshal.

I am not running so happy to help marshall.

Wednesday 27th, right? Assuming this is the case I'm happy to help (if it's not I'm still happy to but need to check availability!)

I can marshall :-)

Ernie and I can marshall

Thank you to everyone. I love you all.xx

I'm happy to marshal if you need more 😊

Dickie - I'd like to run if possible, but will be there early beforehand to help set up and will stay until the end for clearing up duties. And will, of course, bring lots of cake .....

Marshall so we all enjoy!

Dear All,

Thank you so much for all the volunteers of help. I will post something on line with information.

Race start is 7.45pm
Marshals Briefing - 6.30pm

Richard

Hi Dickie,
If you need another to help I am available.
Helen

Happy to help. 😊😊😊

I'm possibly unable to run this now quite gutted if not I will come along help out or just cheer people on

I'll be running this one but as I work in Stevenage I will be able to get there early and help set stuff up if you need. Andrew.

Can Marshall and do whatever is needed to help 👍

I'd like to run but happy to marshal if required so some of the speedier people can run.

Dickie - have you got sufficient marshals now or do you still need people? I will marshal if needed to allow speedier people to run, but I would like to run if I'm not needed for marshalling duties.

As above. If your short on marshals I am happy to help but would like to run

I can definetly marshal now

I’m free to marshal and looking forward to cheering everyone on.

Helen C - Please run if you are fit.

Tash - Are you fit, if so please run.

Full list of marshals to follow.

Thank you.

Dickie

Hi, I have been having terrible sleep for the last few weeks (waking up and not being able to sleep again) so my running is rubbish and if it continues tonight and I am a mess tomorrow I am happy to marshal but I really wanted to race :(. Can I let you know last minute?

I’m still injured so will help / marshal. See you there.
:grinning:

Tash
Jo will welcome you with open arms.
Richard

Dear All of the above,

If I have not spoken to you personally, sorry. I hope Karen spoke to some of you last night.

Sorry there has been no marshal list on the forum, I need to learn how to do it.

The marshal briefing for all of the above who are not running is in Fairlands Valley park, in the big car park off Six Hills Way. Jo will be there to welcome you and brief you.

Bring.

Water.
Midge repellent
A loud voice.
skin covering due to the heat and the big black horrible flies that come out in the summer.
A sense of humour.

Richard

good morning, just letting you know that I am feeling better so I have decided to run :)