Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tues 26th, Thurs 28th & Sat 30th June

With our MWL race on Wednesday many of you may enjoy an easy run on Tuesday but we are also offering 400m reps at the track with 90s recovery or a fartlek of 5/5/4/4/3/3/2/2 with 90s easier running after each effort. Apparently there is a football match on Thursday (!!) but for those of you who can't bear to watch or don't watch (just me then!!) I am happy to coach and can tailor the session to the athletes who turn up.

Could coach at track on Saturday is there is a demand. Please post if you would like the usual drills and hurdles walk over session with either an easy run on grass or some lovely reps on a flat track:)

Happy running with NHRR!

Re: Training Tues 26th, Thurs 28th & Sat 30th June

I also don't watch football! But would be happy to be coached thankyou

As won’t be doing race (too hot; I need good conditions to get to 10k in reasonable time), I too will be ‘training’ both days, all being well with trains. Given conditions, I think I will be planning somewhere with shade both days though and not to try anything too strenuous. Fine to be on my own though.

As won’t be doing race (too hot; I need good conditions to get to 10k in reasonable time), I too will be ‘training’ both tues and thurs, all being well with trains. Although I’ve noticed last time trains were bad at match time.
Given conditions, I think I will be planning somewhere with shade both days though and not to try anything too strenuous. Fine to be on my own though.

Thank you Karen for training and tips yesterday. Peter too.
I would like to train again tomorrow. I am not around on Saturday though. Thanks, 👍

Hi Karen,
I fancy the track on Saturday if it was goomg ahead - looks like there’s not much interest though?