Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FSOTM Dusk Run - Helpers and First Aiders

Hi - we will be needing helpers for the evening Midsummer FSOTM Dusk run this sat. If you can help please post here or just come along. This is a great opportunity to start getting involved with the NHRR race activities. We will need marshals (stand, point and cheer) and water stationers (stand, give cups and cheer) in the main but there will be other jobs to do (set up, clear up, position tag giver..and general cheerers).

For all those First aiders out there - could you post here to let me know whether you'll be at the evening session. Since it is forecast to be 26+ degrees, it may also be an idea to refresh yourselves on the heat stroke/dehydration section (thanks for suggesting this Astrid ).

Thanks for getting involved :sunglasses:

Re: FSOTM Dusk Run - Helpers and First Aiders

Hi, Charlie and I can Marshal both runs.

I was wanting to run the evening one! So I'll be there and I am a first aider, refreshed my course a few months back! I'm available to help on the morning one if needed

Hi Steve

I’d like to run the 9am 5K, then happy to marshal / help at the 7.30pm one. I’m First Aid trained 🤕😁

I'm planning to run in the morning, but happy to marshal/help in the evening. Not a first-aider.

Hi Steve,
Happy to help marshall at either morning or evening event, just let me know. I'm no longer first aid qualified though.

Peter & I are available and are both Outdoor Emergence First Aiders:)

I can help Marshall the evening if needed 😄

Thanks all those who have offered to help so far. I'll get back to all via this thread tomorrow pm but please, yes, all of you can help. Hannah, go ahead and run the evening - we'd love to get as many running the Dusk Run as possible. Plus, if you could act as a 'race active' first aider in case you see any casualties, that would be great.

I will be attending both but unsure on what I'm running I have first aider in the work place so can be of help.

I'll be there in the evening, happy to help in any way.

Ed

Thanks for signing up here and sharing your first aid experience. Keep signing up or just turn up to run or help. I will have a list of things to do so come and find me, Ernie will coordinate and brief the marshals. Please arrive at 6:30pm, it shouldn't take long to get the course and finish area ready.