Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Official Club Name Change

From the AGM you will remember that we voted to changed the club's official name from North Herts RRC to North Herts Road Runners.

* * * I can now confirm that England Athletics have processed this and we are now officially North Herts Road Runners * * *

I'm not sure how long it will take to percolate though all the various systems that hold club names, but when you are entering races and you see North Herts RRC perhaps you can let the organisers know?

Please can this be made a sticky?

Thanks

Phil

Re: Official Club Name Change

Superb Phil. That is much better. Well done.

Thanks

I've just entered Ampthill Trophy - they have us down as North Herts RRC, but I've told them about the name change and they have said they will update it next time the race entries are updated. Worth letting race organisers know, and hopefully word will get around.

Nice work Linda!!

Well done with new name, & can you let me know what is happening with my membership renewal please?

Just bumping this back up - looking at the Buntingford entry list I can see three different versions of the club name that our runners have used!

Well, I recently entered the Birmingham 10k via England Athletics, and the club name automatically came up as North Herts RRC - not very impressed ... :unamused:

I was only given the choice of the old one for Milton Keynes festival recently, so it definitely isn’t in all databases yet.
Can someone official perhaps get in touch to change it for Parkrun too?

When can I expect my EEA registration, please Phil?

Any news yet on my EEA membership

Hi Derek

Have you been getting my emails? the Treasurers are looking into the payments, but everything has been done. Your membership is active, as far as I can tell. I have also been told that England Athletics are sometimes taking up to 3 months to process things and confirm by email.

With kind regards

Phil

Yes I have had my club membership confirmed, but still nothing from EAA

I'll see if I can get it changed for parkrun.

having some experience in online entry systems etc I guess it'll take time, there are loads of different systems all with their own databases. the list of affiliated clubs is available on the england atheletics website and it doesn't ever show the changes so it depends when the databases are refreshed. I would say contact the race organisers every time you see the incorrect name and ask for them to update it and eventually we'll get there!