Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
London British 10k

I did the London British 10k this morning in a time of 1:36:48 and ran/ jogged all the way. This is my watch time, don’t know my chip time yet. Very pleased with myself. I also want to congratulate my Purples. They are amazing.

Re: London British 10k

Checked out the times and this is what is showing as North Herts. Well done to all the purples our doing this in such heat this morning :

9051 Kelly Hanlon 01:14:25
10052 Jo Kenlin 01:20:41
10092 Shani Fielding 01:21:00
10300 Joanne Sopala 01:22:37
10806 Hayley Cocks 01:29:28
11069 Monica Cullin 01:36:31
11177 Shirley Calcutt 01:41:26

Monica, you are an inspiration as ever. It’s still a distant goal for me to run round 10 k without breaks (well an October goal anyway!), but I know you’ll be there to help us achieve more.

well Done Monica

Thanks Monica,
We couldn't have done it without you and we were all immensely proud cheering you over the line.
It was hot, but a brilliant atmosphere. We've raised almost £1700 pounds for a great charity (I'm biased, I'm sorry!) and we had great fun.
Thanks to Clare too for posting our times, we may not be challenging for any medals, but we're all proud of what we've achieved with the support of the club.
Thanks everyone 😊

I also run this with purples time 48.11

Sorry Stuart - wasn’t deliberate missing you out as being non-purple. I just took those who had North Herts RRC down as the club in the results! Well done you too.

Well done all! Great job!

Delighted to see this. Our Purple Group goes from strength to strength. Well done, all!

A very slow one for me normally I'd be dissapointed but Ive come to accept its the heat so I'm OK with that I did it I survived it its made me realise I can run on heat just slower than normal once winter comes ill be flying but a great run absolutely fantastic and with great friends

Was such a great day, heat was extreme but we managed it and kept smiling.

Thanks for posting results Clare.

Thanks NHRRs your training has got us to where we are today :) Never thought it possible.

Kelly

Well done to all of you. Hopefully the training with us will lead you onto better times for future events.

Congratulations

Ian