Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tues 17th, Thurs 19th & Sat 21st July

Tuesday will be the final grass track session of the summer. I am away in France but Pete will coach a 300m parlauf with 100m walk back which is open to athletes from any group. The only provisio is that Pete gets back to LGC by train after work!!

Thursday there will not be a session at the club as Helen, our awesome social sec, has organised a Mulligatawny run with picnic afterwards in Lilley.

Any takers for track at Stevenage on Saturday? Drills, hurdle walk overs, 500m reps on a fast, flat track. £2 to Spartans for hire of track. Please post if you are coming:)

Happy running with NHRR!

Re: Training Tues 17th, Thurs 19th & Sat 21st July

Best of luck to Pete re trains - I’ve (Clare) got special permission to adjust my work hours around the fact there’s no trains in the evening peak direct from Cambridge North, so hope to make club sessions starting the usual time (driving to track).
However, neither James nor I can make Thurs as the start is earlier, so we are planning running to Ivel Springs (as a fartlek given our rather different paces!) to check out the longhorn cows - we’ll do this from our house, but if anyone wants to join us shout at us on Tues.

I'd love to do track on Saturday :)

Yes please to the track again!

not for me this week I am afraid

Yes please to track on Saturday, what time and where is it please?

Hi Karen

I shall be attending the track for drills and recovery work after Bedford on Friday night.

Many Thanks

Stewart

I will be at the track on Saturday

I'm also hoping to be at the track on Saturday.

Thanks,

Ed

I think I'd like to make my first foray to the track on Saturday, please :smiley:

Cara - it's at Ridlins stadium in Stevenage - where we did our Midweek League race if you came to that.

Great to see so much interest in the track session:) The session starts at 9.15am at Ridlins Track which was the venue for our MWL race. Address is Woodcock Rd, Stevenage SG2 9PB. Please bring £2 to pay FVS as they hire the track, water and applied sun cream!! We finish by 10.15am so that you can enjoy the rest of your day felling awesome after your session:)