Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Three Counties XC results for Dunstable

We are still waiting for the results. I will let you know when we have them... there’s an issue currently with some in registered runners from a few clubs.

Apparently they should be available tomorrow.

Re: Three Counties XC results for Dunstable

Results are now on the website :grinning:

The gender positions is the points column. There are also age category positions. For the combined competition, you score your position in the race. Results

Summary is below, as you can see the Ladies was very close! The men’s was less close, but not far off. However, both teams are well clear of 3rd. Obviously early doors, but the top 4 in each category are the same 4 clubs, at the moment we have the best mix of men and women.

It’s a great start! Literally where we left off last year. Let’s keep the momentum going! We can to improve on this. :+1:

#TeamNHRR
#MudSweatTears
#BELIEVE

Ladies :dancer:

Wellingborough 33
NHRR 36 :raised_hands:
Amptill 63
Bedford 63

Men :runner:

Amptill 135
NHRR 156 :raised_hands:
Bedford 241
Wellingborough 320

Combined :couple:

NHRR 668 :raised_hands:
Amptill 787
Wellingborough 799
Bedford 895

Great start! No reason we can't win all 3 categories if we turn out our strongest teams

amazing!

Thanks for posting results ... only a small thing but it would appear my surname is wrong on the list. My number is 947.

Ian Datlen

Ok, sorry, I’ll get that changed for you Ian.

Whoopee! Brilliant, everyone - what a great start to the season! :grinning: