Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you Naomi

Thank you Naomi for sharing your story last night. It was a courageous thing to do and shows how far you have come.

Re: Thank you Naomi

Totally agree. Well done Naomi.

Thank you Naomi - I know there will be many more of us who have stories to tell about how running has helped our wellbeing and mental - as well as physical - health. Hopefully you have opened the door to more discussion of this. Well done - that was a very brave thing to do :hugging_face:

Thank you from me as well. Proper kudos for doing that, not like those silly thumbs-up we give out to each other on Strava for running around in circles on a housing estate in the rain. 👍☺

Thanks for an enlightening talk on Tues. You have certainly come a long way since you joined our club WELL DONE

Ian

Thanks for all the feedback :) really means a lot that you were all able to be there to hear my story and that you took something from it too

I’ve definitely come along way from that quiet wannabe runner 2.5 years ago, I’m a loud and proud runner squirrel now!