Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bling Run !! 18th December

We visited the Willian Lights tonight and all I can say is bring your sunglasses. It is outstanding! So club night on tuesday 18th will require a santa hat as well as your normal running attire for our annual bling run. All welcome - various lengths of runs will be sorted. Mince pies afterwards!!:santa: :snowman_without_snow:

Re: Bling Run !! 18th December

Can't wait love this

Yay! :rotating_light: :vertical_traffic_light: :milky_way: :sparkler: :fireworks: :high_brightness:

Distance to Willian via Broadway, Spring Rd, Letchworth Lane less than 2.25 miles - it's slightly shorter (2 miles) via Muddy Lane & footpaths.

Sure a small donation for the charity would be appreciated.

:santa:

The lights and and grotto are amazing but be aware of the BOLLARDS on the way there!!!!:sunglasses: :santa: :angel: :christmas_tree: :snow_cloud:

Easy, Mr S!!!!!

Determined to waddle round this!

ian sutcliffe
The lights and and grotto are amazing but be aware of the BOLLARDS on the way there!!!!:sunglasses: :santa: :angel: :christmas_tree: :snow_cloud:
:grinning: :joy:

Just a final note to those of you doing the bling run, you might want to put a pound in your pocket because the lights in Willian are all for charity - not sure what charity though!!
Looking forward to it!!
x

I've heard they may not be on if it's raining (which seems certain :slightly_frowning_face: )

I was wondering that :disappointed:

Although it was a rainy night we still enjoyed the Christmas Lights on the way to Willian and the display in Willian was amazing as usual. The mulled wine and mince pies at Geoff's place helped make the Bling night complete. Thanks Geoff

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE

iAN:santa: :christmas_tree:

I had a lovely time last night. Thank you all for making it so memorable. I can't wait to see the bling photos.

Merry christmas