Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE League Week One - 2019

To start the ball rolling I did the Flitch Way Marathon on New Year’s Day. Somehow managed to run it nine minutes faster than my marathon four days ago! 😊

Re: SORE League Week One - 2019

Excellent effort Sue! I ran 10 miles today. Hitchin to Preston to Charlton. Lovely easy run psyching myself up for the return to catching the 6:11 train tomorrow. I LOVE COMMUTING.

10.1 miles this afternoon for me..

10 miles for Andy, Paul B, Adam W and I at Hilly Lilly today!

It was FREEZING. Thank goodness for doughnuts and the pub 😁

10 miles for me today.

13.3 miles for me this morning.

Managed an easy 10 miles this morning, via the HOOP, the Greenway and a tour of Hitchin - on and off road. Haven't run much at all for a couple of weeks, and have had the lurgy over new year so very glad to have managed that far today!

15 miles off road this morning, 9 of them with lovely Gem the dog who i picked up en route 😊

After nearly 7 long months, finally I get to post a run here! 10.1 miles for me around Willian, Weston and Graveley. Beautiful, clear morning with loads of wild life and almost no people!

Off to 15 miles around the greenway and Letchworth yesterday morning, somehow it was really really tough :(