Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
#runandtalk meeting - Thursday 17th Jan, 6:30pm

Big thank you to anyone who wants to support #runandtalk (the Mental Health and wellbeing initiative) in NHRR, so exciting to build a little team and I couldn’t do this alone!

I would like to do a meeting before club on Thursday next week 17th Jan at 6:30pm in Spirella to talk through #runandtalk at NHRR and discuss how you can be involved. If you can’t make that early please come along when you can.

Please post whether you can make it, and it’s not to late to volunteer and get involved - see my other #runandtalk post for more info!

Thanks
Naomi

Re: #runandtalk meeting - Thursday 17th Jan, 6:30pm

Apologies Naomi - I won't be at training next Thurs as it's my book group night. Registration opens for the Northumberland coastal run at 6pm that day too, so some of us might still be hovering over our keyboards trying to enter the race around that time!

I would still like to be involved in helping though - in whatever capacity - so do let me know what you need people to do.

Hi Naomi

I would like to join you .

Jo

Hi Naomi I can make the meeting.
Thanks

I will be there

Naomi
Work depending I'll be there

I can make it, might be a couple of minutes late depending on husband's trains.

I will try and be there for 6:30.

I will come along.

I have a horrible cold, so rather than coming along and infecting you all, I'll come and chat to Naomi when I'm back to training if that's OK?

Thanks,
Cara

Naomi thanks for the splendid work you are doing in this area!