Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE League Week Three

Thank you for posting on the SORE League.

A reminder that a point is awarded for providing home-made cake at running events. For example, if you attend a race where the distance is less than 10 miles or you are there in a supporting capacity, providing home-cake in these circumstances will earn you half a point on the SORE League. This year there will be a home-made cake provider winner!

You can access the latest SORE League by clicking here: Latest SORE League

Points are awarded for every run of 10 miles or more as follows:

10 up to 13 miles: 0.5 point
13 up to 16 miles: 1 point
16 up to 20 miles: 1.5 points
20 up to 26 miles: 2 points
26 up to 30 miles: 3 points
30 miles and over: 4 points

Maximum points score for a single run is 4.
Providing home-made cake after a social run or other valuable services to running: 0.5 point

Re: SORE League Week Three

10 miles on Saturday Pirton and Pegsdon hills
10 miles with Michelle Stokes on Monday in Hitchin

1 point for Ashley, Paul, Andy and I for the Winter Trail Wales.

And an extra cake half for me for baking them a rather solid Victoria sponge cake. They did eat it :grimacing:

10 freezing cold miles for me this morning round part of the Greenway, the HOOP and back round Hitchin.

16 miles for me this morning.

10 miles at Fred Hughes this morning for Lucy H, Adam W and I ☺️
Chilly out there but a beautiful day for a race

17 miles on the greenway, started at 7.15 and it was foggy and frosty (my beard was all covered with ice-flakes...I looked like Santa :) ), I finished at 9:30 and it was still foggy and frosty...

1 point for 13.1 miles up to Weston and back via Hitchin. Beautiful, frosty, misty morning and a little chilly!

11.6 miles for me Tuesday including 2 x 1.8M reps and 10 miles for me Wednesday around letchworth and Baldock.

13.2 miles on Sunday 20 Jan running the Greenway for a very chilly greens social run which I canicrossed with my chocolate lab Lulu. This is the furthest I have ever run with her and she was a little superstar ⭐️🐾

14 chilly miles up to Preston for me on Saturday. Thanks sue

14.5 miles around the Greenway in the frost yesterday with a rather boring playlist. Think I may have sleptran miles 10-12.

10 cold and chilly and uninspiring miles to Hitchin and back early Sunday morning! Furthest I have run since October!