Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baldock Beast Marshalls

Dear All,
The Baldock Beast is looming! Due to a weak moment I have volunteered to get a whole load of marshals together for this lovely route. If any of you are free, please could you post here if interested in helping out. I already have a couple of people from NHRR who have volunteered - Thank you! BUT, this course requires quite a lot of marshals and if you fancy cycling out into the countryside round Wallington/Sandon then cheering people on then let me know. Of course, transport will be required for anyone who needs it (there and back, won't leave you stranded!)
Thank you in advance - you know you want to...............:smile:

Re: Baldock Beast Marshalls

Hi Jo - since I wont be running it now i'm happy to volunteer to marshal. Russ

Jo, I'm happy to be the pre-race Marshall on the High Street directing people to the start (as last year) then help at the finish line if needed

I’m happy to marshal, never done it before but keen to help out.

Hi Jo, I am willing to Marshall.

Thank you
Monica

Thank you so much. I’ll be in touch soon with details. Keep ‘em coming!!! X

Jo - I can marshal if required.

Thank you all so much. I will email you all with some more details and we can decide between us where you would like to marshal.
Any more peeps ??
x

I’m not running this year so I’m happy to help out with anything 😄

Hi jo, we are happy to marshall together on course! 😁

Thank you everyone, I will be sorting out where and when this week. I will then arrange a get together one evening at Zeus in baldock where I can hand out bibs and instructions and perhaps sneak in a quick lemonade.....:wink:

Hi Jo, I'm happy to marshal out on the course - would be supporting anyway.

Hi Jo,

I'm happy to marshal. Can I be somewhere along the route, as I might have someone with me whose mum is running and we'll want to cheer.

Thanks!

Hi everyone thank you so much. Yes Jo no problem. I have posted another thread about our next steps! Thanks x