Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bye for now

Hi all,

I think we've managed to get the word out there over the last few weeks or so but for those we've not managed to tell yet, Niamh and I are about to move to a new home just outside Burford in Oxfordshire. I've recently got a new job there so although the move is for entirely positive reasons we will be very sad not to be around the club on a weekly basis for the foreseeable future :(

I've still got family in Letchworth so we'll do our best to time our trips back here to run the odd FSOM and are planning to sign up to run the Greenway Challenge so this is definitely not goodbye from us forever!

Thanks for taking us in over the last year or so and getting us back into running, it's been fab meeting you all and we're looking forward another spin around the greenway in our NHRR jerseys in May :)

Much love to you all!

M&N

Re: Bye for now

Really sorry to see you both go. I have loved running and chatting with both of you over the past year. Best of luck with jobs and the move xx

Absolutely gutted to see you guys go! You are most smiley, happy people! Who will save me from the roaming bulls in this year's MWL?! Make sure you do come back! Enjoy the mountain biking but keep running too! XX

Sorry you are going guys, its been great chasing you! hope all goes well. Hopefully see you soon.

What a real shame a lovely couple so happy smiley and friendly sorry to see you go x

Good luck with the new job Marcus... sounds exciting! You will leave a big hole in the Green group between you. Will definitely miss you both and your infectious spirit. Naimh, you need to come back for the Santa Canta in December for a rematch after ypur cheeky dash past me at the finish line in 2018 😉.

Thanks everyone, have made it through day 1 of the new job and so far so good! Have a great spring and see yiu all in May!