Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Greenway Challenge May 12th

I'd love to run this, but will be happy to help clear up afterwards for as long as is needed.

Is there any chance I could be placed around Ivel springs or Norton road in Baldock? I live nearby, I also might manage to persuade the family to get involved with cheering.
However, if that doesn't suit or you have other plans for me I am happy to be wherever.

I hope Karen does not mind me jumping in with my 'Cake Manager' hat on - I have offered to co ordinate cake making and the whole cake extravaganza on the day so I will put a separate thread to gather all offers together in the next couple of weeks. Darren - a show stopper coming? Thank you for those of you who have already offered to provide cakes, you are on the list! :cake:

I will bake...and hopefully my cake will be cooked through this year!

Hello Karen and team
How wonderful! I would love to help.
Happy to run the tea station again with Helen M and Jo S like we did for the cross country at Standalone or anywhere else you’d like me to be.
Randeep

Karen

We will bring the NHRR branded gazebo for use at the finish.
I would love to help with number collection on race day if that's OK.

Sue is happy to do an early marshal spot (might keep Sibbo out of trouble!), and will bring cake.

Will both be around for clear up afterwards.

Happy to help with the setting up.
I may run it if not needed for marshalling.

Hi, were happy to marshall together! 👍