Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Great British Litter Pick

Richard, Count me in for this.

Apologies but this is my exam weekend for my massage course so I am not available. Am planning to clear Stotfold Rd to enhance Standalone route on a different date post exam:)

Dear All,

For those of you are up for this. We are meeting at Standalone farm at 9am on Sunday morning. Having a drink and then heading off to play Wombles.
We should be done in about 3 hours.

I have all the litter pickers and bags. Bring your own gloves.

I will be buying the drinks and snacks. We will also provide cake.

See you there.

Richard

Dear All,

After much persuasion, coercion and a plea for a big fat belly breakfast before we head out, we are meeting at Cultivo in Letchworth for 9am on Sunday 31st March.

If you want to meet us on site. We are focusing on the stretch from the Baldock FC road through to Letchworth gate in a clockwise direction.

We will make such a big difference. I ran the course last night and its pretty grim in places.

Richard

Hoping to join you but we will be doing junior parkrun first before we come over.

The team are doing a super job. Can't believe how many bags are filled.
Keep up the good work.
Shame that the dump guy won't accept the rubbish off the streets. So what happens? Dump it back where you found it? No,you get done. What's the world coming to?
I was quite happy to video him rejecting the rubbish from the streets to humiliate him

A big thanks to the super wombles this morning. 22 bags of rubbish and a much happier stretch of Greenway
Thanks to James, Jon, Katie, Jo and Penny for their Stirling work
😀