Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
London results!

Words fail me! Seriously fantastic times and really well deserved for all of you and a new club record to boot! From someone who can no longer be bothered to train I am in awe of those of you who take on a training plan and stick to it as religiously as I know you will all have done. I know how much work has gone into those times and you really deserve the results. Well done all of you - now go home and pick your next one...

Re: London results!

Well done everyone.
I saw Nick Malpelli on tv, looking good.

Great running everyone.

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT Results to all ! Great to see top class results. Well done also for the first time Marathon folk this is a PB! Mk

Brilliant Results NHRR I Just had a friend at work Ampthill & Flitwick Striders Coach Mark Warne he wasabsolutely so excited Didn’t the Guys from NHRR do well at London absolutely brilliant! It shows the support respect and friendship of fellow clubs - yep we are all in the same race!

Just to add my congratulations to all of you who ran today, it was fabulous to watch you all on the app as well as the BBC. My whole family came home absolutely exhausted but happy and full of stories. I cried and yelled at the telly when Hayley Carruthers fell one metre from the finish line, and had a tear in my eye when Adam broke our club record - amazing achievement and as Pearcey would have said "about time!!" He would have loved to see that - weirdly Dickie has found the write up about his run and it is hilarious. As Karen and a few others may remember, he missed the finish line and had to be stopped as he continued to run round the track.
Great day for our club. NOW REST!!x

Thanks Jo, it's been really lovely to read messages from those of you who knew Paul. Touching to know that he would have appreciated seeing the record go & then working harder to break it back!

I would love to see the old race report of his run