Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tues 30th April & Thurs 2nd May

Blue group session on Tuesday is 80mm hill reps in Norton Common. Green group have a fartlek of 7 x 3 mins with 90s easier running between each rep to loop back and re-group whilst purples will also be in Norton Common for 4 x 1 km, also with 90s recovery. Brian will post yellow group session.

On Thursday it is our monthly #runandtalk event so do come along and enjoy an easy social run with your running friends and please feel free to invite anyone along. There will be tea and coffee and a short talk afterwards. Yellow group will be enjoying a trot across the lavender fields:)

No track on Saturday as it is the First Saturday of the Month 5km on Norton Common. We hope to see lots of you running or marshalling.

Happy running with NHRR :)

Re: Training Tues 30th April & Thurs 2nd May

4 x 1000m with 2 mins recovery on Greenway at Hillbrow.

I think I might join Blue group tomorrow night for training as I think I can handle 80mm hill reps :smile:

Look forward to seeing you Alan:). At last I have found a session where I can run with my athletes!

Gutted I missed the 80mm hill reps - sounds right up my street!