Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Membership renewals

If you have renewed your membership, thank you. It is the members that make this club the special place that we all know it is.

Unless you renewed this week I have acknowledged by email everyone who has renewed. If you haven't received my email, please check your spam filter and ensure that you add membership@nhrr.org.uk to your list of people you can receive emails from!

I have also emailed all those who have not yet renewed to ask whether they intend to renew. Please note that you can't run in an NHRR vest without your membership being current - that obviously includes the fantastic mid-week league starting later this month.

Here's to another successful year, whatever that means to you!

Phil

Re: Membership renewals

No email has come through to confirm my membership my email address is elwynhowell@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Phil,
I haven't received anything either...

I've not had an email come through

Hi,
I checked spam, but no email.

HI all

I have checked and you have all been sent emails. Please delve deep into your spam filters and allow emails from our domain (nhrrr.org.uk). I have to send most of these as batches - I reduced them to batches of 10 last year, from batches of 20. It may be that you need to add membership@nhrr.org.uk to your list of trusted people.

Does anyone more technical have any other advice for me or those who are not receiving them?

Phil

Hi Ed

I lied - I haven't sent yours yet. I have a query on your form, which didn't come through to me, though your payment did. Will confirm separately.

Phil

Elwyn, Hailey, Angeliki I have tried resending yours from my personal email address - please let me know if you get it.

Phil

Hi Phil,

thank you but I haven't received anything. I searched everywhere and also membership@nhrr.org.uk is already a trusted contact.
I have however received an email from England Athletics directly saying that I registered with them.

Hi Phil

I have checked all inboxes, junk, deleted but cant see anything still??

It seems to be mostly (but not exclusively) hotmail addresses that have the issue. I'll do some further research

Phil

Hi Phil

Just renewed my membership hopefully it will come through to you

Thank you
Chris

Phil H - Membership Secretary
If you have renewed your membership, thank you. It is the members that make this club the special place that we all know it is.

Unless you renewed this week I have acknowledged by email everyone who has renewed. If you haven\'t received my email, please check your spam filter and ensure that you add membership@nhrr.org.uk to your list of people you can receive emails from!

I have also emailed all those who have not yet renewed to ask whether they intend to renew. Please note that you can\'t run in an NHRR vest without your membership being current - that obviously includes the fantastic mid-week league starting later this month.

Here\'s to another successful year, whatever that means to you!

Phil
Sorry Phil - i don't seem to have the membership renewal invite - please could you resend to russmh@outlook.com (or russell.hagan@gmail.com if hotmail is the prob). Thanks
Russ

Thanks Phil all sorted