Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Round Norfolk Relay

I would like to take part in this please to run a leg

I would like to be involved if Stuart is running a leg but it would need to be with someone otherwise I'll get lost

I would like to run please.

Thanks

Chris

I would love to be involved with Maddie. I can run with a buggy by then so can do a leg with her (or without her if someone fancies a cuddle). Will have my car so can also whisk people about if needed.

I’d like to help out with support, not fast enough to run.

Would loved to be involved, running and or supporting - but could only do a few stages this time

Bouncing this to the top - having not heard anything since May and with it only being 11 days away, is this still happening? I have entered a marathon on Sunday so would prefer a Saturday slot and see that Dickie is keen to try the art of shingle shuffling so happy to let him have a go! If it's not happening or you have a full team without me that is fine too as I have taken part 3 times and if lots of people want to take part it is only fair to let someone else have a go in which case I could help with support on Saturday if needed?

Hi
I went down the club today to ask and turns out this has been cancelled.