Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Virtual FSOM - Times - Saturday 6th February

Thanks Brian

20:45 with Tracy round the famous Letchworth Speedway - Brandles/Whitethorn. Lovely morning for it!

😊

21:19 for me up and down works road. Looks like it might have been the best day for running this week 🌨⛄️

31:10

That was a hard slog - was either being submerged in the lake like features or sticking in the mud along the Greenway from Letchworth Gate
Mark Tinkler

Brian Bailey 31:52.

Good morning for running - warmer than I thought & forecast.
Reasonable run - a couple of weeks after a calf strain - a long way off 30 !!

A 5k PB of 21:42 for me today around the lovely Bedford industrial estate.

Susan Mansfield

24:12

First attempt at any speed (result though not very speedy) since resting the foot due to ongoing injury.

Mike Bullock 20.13 ....beautiful sunny day round Priory Park in Bedford, but.far too busy by the river in Bedford ....weaving in and out of people didn’t feel comfortable
Couldn’t decide between the raspberry and yoghurt oat cake or the brownie bar, by the boating lake .....I had both to prevent mental distress 😄😄

Lucy O’Connor

Time 24:26

Good to see you Brian whizzing past me me this morning at the Grange.

28m29s for me this afternoon couple of laps round Brandles rd, Penn Way Howard drive area.

Thank you Brian.

Philip Flack

26:56
On pavements in Letchworth except for a short section next to the field at Willian