The Lynx Radio Network Forum

Feel free to post any comments, questions or ideas about the Lynx.

The Lynx Radio Network Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
artist and song title

to whom it may concern I really enjoy the show one thing though it's hard to find the artist name and song title on your web site really love some of the songs more than others I'd like to have the proper information if you would take this idea under consideration I would greatly appreciate it much keep up the good work

sincerely yours Steve Letterman

Re: artist and song title

Steve Letterman
to whom it may concern I really enjoy the show one thing though it's hard to find the artist name and song title on your web site really love some of the songs more than others I'd like to have the proper information if you would take this idea under consideration I would greatly appreciate it much keep up the good work

sincerely yours Steve Letterman

Hi Steve.

There are a number of ways to get the artist and song title information from our stations. In most cases such as in Winamp, TuneIn, Real Player, iTunes or our Android Lynx Internet Radio App, the information is available in real time, inside the players.

Alternatively you can also see what is playing on each station from our listen page at http://www.lynxradionetwork.com/listen.htm

If you want to email us directly with more details, please feel free to send us a note at info@lynxradionetwork.com, and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks for taking the time to write and for listening to The Lynx.

Re: artist and song title

They are the best in the business.top fence can handle any task with flying colors.