Return to Website

The Lynx Radio Network Forum

Feel free to post any comments, questions or ideas about the Lynx.

Forum: The Lynx Radio Network Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Where the FU*K are the people that run this place and the LYNX radio Network?

Has anyone actually looked at how many people have posted here. And Then looked at how many times the people that run it have responded? This is ridicules, no one is really paying attention here. Not like they should. IF the people that run this message board cant find the time to answer all the people questions then close down this forum.

You cant even send a message for tech help or a email on the main Crik/LYNX radio network website. I have tried many times on many different days using 4 different browsers. Nothing will go thru.

And dont get me started about the LYNX toolbar Grrrrr :( They keep saying on the radio stations that people should install the toolbar BUT, Ive tried to install the Lynx Toolbar on Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge and Opera. Because I have Windows 10 It will not install on ANY of my computers. Very sad. You lose potentail customers/listeners because of this. WHEN will you make the Lynx radio network toolbar available for Windows 10? Is ANYONE working on it?

But no one will see this or probably answer this, so I probably waisting my time. Its a shame they dont fix things. It could possibly mean more customers/listeners. :(

Email  
Re: Where the FU*K are the people that run this place and the LYNX radio Network?

Quote: trekman
Has anyone actually looked at how many people have posted here. And Then looked at how many times the people that run it have responded? This is ridicules, no one is really paying attention here. Not like they should. IF the people that run this message board cant find the time to answer all the people questions then close down this forum.

You cant even send a message for tech help or a email on the main Crik/LYNX radio network website. I have tried many times on many different days using 4 different browsers. Nothing will go thru.

And dont get me started about the LYNX toolbar Grrrrr :( They keep saying on the radio stations that people should install the toolbar BUT, Ive tried to install the Lynx Toolbar on Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge and Opera. Because I have Windows 10 It will not install on ANY of my computers. Very sad. You lose potentail customers/listeners because of this. WHEN will you make the Lynx radio network toolbar available for Windows 10? Is ANYONE working on it?

But no one will see this or probably answer this, so I probably waisting my time. Its a shame they dont fix things. It could possibly mean more customers/listeners. :(

Hi again Trekman

Thanks again for your post. Just to clarify, we do monitor and respond to these messages if they ask questions or if they request a comment. We attempt to directly contact those who leave an email address on their post.

This post is the first we have heard with regards to our toolbar. As previously mentioned, the toolbar has been discontinued and will be removed from the website.

Please feel free to contact us at lynx@lynxradionetwork.com or leave a message on our contact line at 1-888-559-5969

Regards
Rick Mitchell
Program Director
Lynx Internet Radio Network

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com