The Lynx Radio Network Forum

Feel free to post any comments, questions or ideas about the Lynx.

The Lynx Radio Network Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bravo Canadians!

Dear Sir or Madam,
I use the Radio Garden app and I was wandering from station to station until I gave your stream a listen.
I'm amazed at the limitless music catalog that you play. Our local Miami radio stations have not played some of those tunes since I was a sub-teenager and that means 40 years or more.
Thank you guys for playing those wonderful tunes that bring back memories.
I just installed your own app and I'm getting to know the different streams.
One suggestion that will bring you mucho money: Add a record button to your app, preferably a record to mp3 feature. With the ability to write/save to external memories in our android phones. I'd pay for the app happily, if I could save some of your streams to play back in the car, when Covid-19 allows us to take roadtrips safely again. I've driven from Miami to Ontario about 4 or 5 times in prior vacations. Roadtrips feel better when you can play mp3 music without net connection issues or radio reception issues while climbing those mountains.
Thanks again,
Robert in Miami

Re: Bravo Canadians!

Hi Roberto!

Thanks for the post and the great idea for the next iteration of our Lynx Internet radio Network App. I have passed this idea on to our developers.

In the meantime, we hope you continue to enjoy our stations, and if you have any other suggestions, app related or not, please feel free to contact me directly.

Have a great day!

Rick Mitchell
Program Director
Lynx Internet Radio Network