BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle

This monthly book forum is designed to provide an interactive experience for our members. Feel free to express your opinions, ideas, or respond to other members of the circle.

BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BABY MOMMA DRAMA By Carl Weber

Hello Readers,

Belated Happy New Year and thank you for joining our book circle while we review the first book of the year. As you can tell from my review, I enjoyed this novel alot and I want to know what you think.

Funny Funny Funny!

After reading Married Men I didn't think this writer could get any crazier. I was wrong! I was laughing the entire time and could believe some of the scenarios these girls got themselves into. When Jasmine caught Stephanie in the hotel with Malek it seemed like a real situation and she handled it like a real big sister would. Great Book!

Travis kept it real!!!!!!!!!!!

What I liked about this book is how Travis acted like a real brotha who was very much in love but had some pride about himself and wasn't going to let Stephanie's trick behavior walk all over him. This author clearly knows how real men "with game" act when women abuse their trust. I have read alot of books were characters in Travis' situation followed they women around like doormats. Way to go Carl Weber this book was mad real.

Re: Travis kept it real!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty blunt way of putting it T-didog but I have to say that I agree with you. I can't stand it when authors mistake "sensitivity and caring" for being a complete doormat. Travis really seemed to try his best to make it work with Stephanie but their messed up situation was entirely her doing. He definitely did the right thing.

Let's Keep the Testosterone Down Guys!

You guys are always claiming that you will "handle your business" when your woman doesn't act the way you want her to. When the moment of truth comes and your in love you can't make those snap decisions that your both applauding Travis for making. Guys at heart are just as soft as us gals and you will generally try to make it work even if your girl pulls a stephanie act.