BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle

This monthly book forum is designed to provide an interactive experience for our members. Feel free to express your opinions, ideas, or respond to other members of the circle.

BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's about time

I am so glad someone finally wrote a book exposing men for what they are - dogs and cheats. If I had a dollar for every time I was cheated on by someone who I thought was a nice guy I would put Bill Gates to shame. I honestly believe that that all men If given the opportunity and slim chance of getting caught, will cheat in a heartbeat. The book is good every woman should pick it up because if you think you have Mr. Loyal THINK AGAIN!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I can't believe you are sorry enough to think that all women out there are looking for Bad Boys. Besides what does that say about your standard of women. Women who are looking for men who are clearly going to be unfaithful have extremely low self esteem and do so only because they don't believe they deserve anything better. When you grow up and learn that real women may want a man who is confident and outgoing but they also want someone they can trust.

Replying to:

I picked up this book about two weeks ago and I'm only about half way through it but from what I can see It's Triflin' and Playa hatin'. Ken, you are right in saying that this did not need to be written because all the fellas out there know that honies today want the bad boys. Not saying that all guys are out there are just dogin women out but ya'll sista's know you don't want perfect angels neither.

Replying to:

Writing my review of this book left me very conflicted for reasons that I explained in "Ken's Corner"; nevertheless, I suspect many readers won't share my conflict. If you believe that all the secrets to the cheating man should be revealed let me know. If you feel that certain things might be better left to the imagination then also let me know. You may even feel that this book might tend to make women who are involved in trusting, monogamous relationships, more suspicious of their mates who may not even be cheating. Let's discuss it!