BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle

This monthly book forum is designed to provide an interactive experience for our members. Feel free to express your opinions, ideas, or respond to other members of the circle.

BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thanks Jay

Many thanks for the vote of confidence. Make sure to start reading my picks for March. Click on the Book Circle to see which march book grabs you.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mad props Ken. You out did yourself with this one. No doubt the best book you've chosen yet. Exciting from start to finish and that character Jay (My name sake) really represented. Wasn't cool playin on his wife and all that but he's was a true boy for his friends when it counted. From here on out you say it and I read it.

JAY

Replying to:

Thank you for your comments. I am very pleased to see positive comments about this book, especially from women. I knew that once a women read this book they would fall in love with it but I didn't know what kind of female following Carl Weber has. Male or Female I am always happy to see someone share my opinion about a book. Thank you ladies!

Replying to:

From a womans perspective MARRIED MEN was one of the realest books I have ever read. It was so funny yet not like any kind of comedy because it had some real life situations in it. These were some true to life guys and I have known people just like them. Don't let the title fool you ladies this books a keeper.

Replying to:

Thank you for posting your comments on Perspectives. "Married Men" is a novel that I enjoyed very much. The characters in it are representative of people I have met and even close friends. Women who really want to know what a man is truly thinking during confrontations, arguments, and even tragedy should read this book. Men, if you are new to perspectives this would be the perfect first book circle read. Let's hear what you think.