BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle

This monthly book forum is designed to provide an interactive experience for our members. Feel free to express your opinions, ideas, or respond to other members of the circle.

BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: I am no dogg!

Well, if you weren't one, you would never have cheated at all! Two months are not 'a moment of weakness.'

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am a 37 year old man and I have been married for 11 wonderful years. My job requires me to travel frequently over the east coast and on one trip to New Jersey I met a woman who started as a friend and became my lover for two months. I broke it off because of guilt and my wife never found out. I am ashamed of what I have done but I am tired of women lumping men all into the "dogg" category and books like this don't help the situation. I am a good person and a good husband despite my mistake and should be appreciated as such. A moment of weakness does not define the the man. I make good money, support my wife and child and expect trust when I travel because thats what I feel I deserve.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Writing my review of this book left me very conflicted for reasons that I explained in "Ken's Corner"; nevertheless, I suspect many readers won't share my conflict. If you believe that all the secrets to the cheating man should be revealed let me know. If you feel that certain things might be better left to the imagination then also let me know. You may even feel that this book might tend to make women who are involved in trusting, monogamous relationships, more suspicious of their mates who may not even be cheating. Let's discuss it!