BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle

This monthly book forum is designed to provide an interactive experience for our members. Feel free to express your opinions, ideas, or respond to other members of the circle.

BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Not sleepin just not yet finished

Hi Maria!

Thanks for your post. Glad you're enjoying BLACK COFFEE and I can't wait until you've completed the novel. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Blessings, Tracy.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I admit not really hearing about this novel until I saw it on BBO and I bought it because Ken seemed to be into it. I'm about most of the way through it and it is really good. I just hope Sandie's father doesn't die because that would break my heart. She seemes to be going through so much. I like her because we share the same qualities both strong sista's who know what we want.

Replying to:

Hi Tracy,

I only recently finished your book and thought it was so good. I posted a comment earlier in the month but it's gone now and you hadn't logged on yet and I wanted you to know that girl you can write! Let us know about your next book.

Replying to:

Hello readers!

I hope you are enjoying a sip of smooth BLACK COFFEE and I look forward to your comments and your questions. Thank you for your support, Tracy!