BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle

This monthly book forum is designed to provide an interactive experience for our members. Feel free to express your opinions, ideas, or respond to other members of the circle.

BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Always share your opinion!

Hello Janice,

I just wanted to thank you for joining our forum. I would like to reiterate that all Book Reviews given in Ken's Corner are all my personal opinions and not the position held by the Web Editor or Staff here at Blackbostononline. Please continue to join in every month and feel free to make suggestions on what books you would like to see us Review.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

This book read like the typical Eric Jerome Dickey novel with lots of explicit sex episodes and very shallow dialogue. Frankly I am surprised and disappointed that Blackbostononline gave it a good review. You guys are usually on the ball.

Replying to:

I am glad someone is finally reviewing this book because I loved it and I think it should be on every coffee table. It was obvious that Zoe started out with a mild curiousity that lead to her off the heeezzy lifestyle. She had the perfect husband and never should have been unfaithful to him. I sympathize that she had a sickness but everybody needs to exhibit some control. Anybody who has this problem should seek help early because sex can be dangerous.

Replying to:

Hello Book Circle Participants,

Let's have a discussion about this fabulous novel written by the author of the well known "Sex Chronicles". In Zane's "Addicted" a woman is overcome by an addiction to sex and her life begins to change for the worse as she cannot control her behavior. I enjoyed this one and I am curious to know what you thought.