BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle

This monthly book forum is designed to provide an interactive experience for our members. Feel free to express your opinions, ideas, or respond to other members of the circle.

BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
It's good

I mean what I say when I tell you that this book is decent. This is actually my first time on Blackbostononline although my wife is constant participant with PERSPECTIVES. I was handed this book after my wife finished it and Threesome brought a boatload of questions from me about what women are really looking for in a man. It isn't obvious to me why the main character, someone who clearly had some class would be interested in someone like Phoenix. Anyway I did enjoy the book.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Ken,

When I saw this book on your upcoming selections I was intrigued and picked it up. I was shocked by the beginning and hooked from the start. Sasha may not be the smartest person when it comes to love decisions but how many of us are. Her weakness around men and the inability to say no is something I go through in my life frequently. I hope I can overcome like she does in the end.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello Book Circle Partcipants,

Let's hear the what you thought about THREESOME. Personally I thought this book was filled with plenty of unexpected twists and turns. It had great characters with lots of depth and a realistic storyline. I know many of you have anticipated this books review so lets hear your comments.

NOTE: I am expecting the author to join in our discussion!