BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle

This monthly book forum is designed to provide an interactive experience for our members. Feel free to express your opinions, ideas, or respond to other members of the circle.

BlackBostonOnline's Book Circle
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
This book had be fallin' out with laughter

That Tara is trip! She's got all the maturity of a 16 year old and the cynicism of an old woman. Very good book. I borrowed it from my girlfriend and I enjoyed it. My husband is now reading it and he seems to enjoy. If this author writes something else please let me know.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello Readers,

I hope your ready to discuss what has become my favorite novel so far this year. It offers a humorous main character, romance, and interesting subplot that grabs readers early and doesn't let go. Well now you know what I think I'm interested in hearing what thought. Post your comments!

Re: FALLIN' OUT by Delia C.

Hello BlackBoston,

I'm writing this message from Houston, Texas. Although I don't live in Boston, I enjoy reading BlackBostonONline.com, because in my opinion, it is the complete website for African Americans regardless of where you live. The other Black metro sites seem to focus only on "where the party at." That's sad, because as a group, there is so much info we need exposure to, and the web is a great way to do it. Kudos to BBOL, particularly the Book Reviews....Ken you need your own website!!!!!!!

To Delia C, the review is interesting...I trust Ken's opinion, so I'll pick up a copy and pass on the review to my crew.

Replying to:

Hello Readers,

I hope your ready to discuss what has become my favorite novel so far this year. It offers a humorous main character, romance, and interesting subplot that grabs readers early and doesn't let go. Well now you know what I think I'm interested in hearing what thought. Post your comments!

Re: Re: FALLIN' OUT by Delia C.

Greetings Kid!

Thanks so much for your interest! I agree that Ken should have his own website. From what I can see, he's indeed a positive force in the industry...

Okay, now I'm still waiting for some juicy questions about the secrets of my novel! *tapping foot*

Replying to:

Hello BlackBoston,

I'm writing this message from Houston, Texas. Although I don't live in Boston, I enjoy reading BlackBostonONline.com, because in my opinion, it is the complete website for African Americans regardless of where you live. The other Black metro sites seem to focus only on "where the party at." That's sad, because as a group, there is so much info we need exposure to, and the web is a great way to do it. Kudos to BBOL, particularly the Book Reviews....Ken you need your own website!!!!!!!

To Delia C, the review is interesting...I trust Ken's opinion, so I'll pick up a copy and pass on the review to my crew.

Replying to:

Hello Readers,

Re: FALLIN' OUT by Delia C.

Dear Ken:

Thank you for featuring this engaging story. I was truly engrossed by Tara's passage into womanhood. It's about time an author handled this rarely talked about yet very real to life issue. Can't wait for the sequel.

Peace,

Debbie

Replying to:

Hello Readers,