General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
West Coast PINT flats........and other ramblings

......Hey all....winter has returned to the northeast, and the next can show (Harrisburg PA) is still a few weeks out, so maybe now is a good time for some trading while exploring a new tangent....this time its west coast pint flats-WHATTYA GOT????? I've got lots of decent 12 oz'ers plus some decent CONES to offer....looking for the reasonably available stuff in good shape--good pit dug cans are ideal!!! I'm looking for the following pints plus most of the West Coast stuff that is obtainable:

Rainer Jubs
Drewerys color pints
Tudor beer and ale
etc....just how tough are some of these...have never seen some of them available!!!

My other recent fascination besides QUARTCONES is QUART BOTTLES.....these look great with the Quart cans and are much more reasonable in price.....looking for bottles from about 1955 or older--amazingly I've already got about 80 just since last fall--gotta thank Menke for some great bottle scores for me...the man is a MACHINE!!! Once again, I'll trade good cans for bottles I need...also have some really nice steinie bottles to offer as well...OK, lets have some feedback and get the post office working...QUARTMAN is OUT...