General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rustlings

Sorry about the amount of time it’s taking me to get the issues out to you but I can’t put an issue together until I have enough material to print and submissions are getting slower and slower each month. Hence this month we have combined the June and July issues. Hopefully this will allow us to get back on schedule and it will also save the club a little money.

Also, Dave Van Hine sent me a note about Frankenmuth that he wanted to get out to the membership.

SUMMERSWAP '06 has two new stops for the Friday Night Tavern Crawl on July 14th. Since an unfortunate fire has destroyed Jim Brown's Frankentrost Pub, the first stop on the tour will now be the Gera Bar, located on M-83 about four miles straight north out of Frankenmuth. Sonny, the owner, is a beer can collector and has several dozens cans on display around the bar - he is ready to welcome us.

The final stop that evening will be at the Black Forest BrewPub on Weiss Street across from Bronner's at the south end of Frankenmuth. Weiss Street is the road that leads right into Heritage Park where our breweriana show is held Saturday, July 15th. Meet in the bar area about 11 p.m.