General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Alright, I just........................

Should have let me know, I just drained a full Tru Blu beer crowntainer. The cap had no rust and neither did the can, but not so for the contents. It required a generous amount of bleach to get the stench out of the kitchen. Yeah, I should've opened it outside, but I wasn't firing on all thrusters at the time.

Alien: "What is it?"
Scotty: "It's....ummm...it's....ahhh.....green!"

JCH

Re: Alright, I just........................

It wasn't the old beer, it was the PBR.....

I like hearing about anyone who would drink a 20-40 year old beer. I'd like to trade with them. And play poker with them. And sell my used car to them......

Compas,

I have a 50s Tivoli can which has maybe 3 or 4 ounces of beer in it still. I've heard that Tivoli wasn't very good; maybe it needed a bit more aging. Mike, ya wanna give it a go?

Dr. Leon, what would you advise?

Out. out
El Basurero

I ate the worm out of a 1923 bottle of mescal. I thought I was trippin after that!!!My wife wasn't too impressed as she left me at the party and I had to walk home.

Mike, I sent you an email about the cans. Any cans you could send me would be great as I only have about 20 flats and 2 cone tops in my collection of 1,000 cans Thanks , Greg

I HAVE A FULL LONDON BOBBY CROWNTAINER

Re: Re: Alright, I just........................

I had a full prepro Goebel bottle from around 1910. The bottle was only half full & looked like Mud. Cap was Rusty, Probably would have needed a Tetanus shot after that consumption. I was going to let Dave Van Hine give it a try on the annual Rusty Bunch taste test here in Michigan but my buddy With Carpal Tunnel syndrome decide to pick it up with his Bad hand (idiot) & I watched it drop from his grip, everything went into slow motion as I watched it fall, I was to far away to intercept on the fall but hoped the carpet would break the fall, Amazingly it did, I was exstatic for about a second until it bounced back up & on it's way down for the second time around it was not as lucky. Still have a big stain on my Carpet. Had to glue the bottle & it's peices back together with elmers glue LEON.