General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Late night beer can pics and commentary

Leon,
I agree, you would think they would have used the right can, but when this booklet was printed there probably wasn't many can collectors around and they possibly didn't care what can they used for a picture as long as it was a conetop? This booklet was among many Falstaff paper items I picked up from a retired former Falstaff sales rep. Here is a pic of my original bulb with what I thought was a 30's cap?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Steve H.

Re: Late night beer can pics and commentary

Steve and Kevin great pictures of you your boys fishing. That's what its all about! Creating memories! Here are some of my own. We spent the summer in our usual Florida panhandle getaway. We did some offshore fishing near Destin and Ft. Walton:

my 10 yr old just caught a bull shark

me and da boys!

A black tip shark my oldest son caught

The one that got away!

What fun!

Tom I.

thanks for adding the fishing pics as well tom, number one son got himself this little guy off the shores of daytona, "i'm talking about sharking" we were catching those red fish as well, groupers or snapper, speaking of snapper, i used to catch differnt things at daytona

kb

Really love the pics you guys have added! Your saltwater fish make my freshwater stuff look like minnows.

Steve

Re: Re: Late night beer can pics and commentary

I once caught a Electric eel or eel & Also a Stingray in a New Smyrna Beach, Florida river years ago. Extremely odd & new thing for me as you'll never see this in Michigan LEON.

Can't pass up a chance to post fishing photos, especially of the kids!! Here's my daughter with a limit of two Chinook salmon she caught last year, 20 and 22 lbs. Other than pulling the rod out of the holder for her, she did all the work on getting both salmon to the boat.

Ross