Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

Forum: RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Site...

Site...

Yes I have been remiss in regular updates, although when I have time I do so.. I am re-vamping the Photo Galleries at the moment and hope to have an update on site by the week-end. currently scanning a pile of GIP's for upload, this of course takes time.. I only have week-ends to do any updates as I work away.. My mother has been ill with multiple heart problems, so some of my week-end 'free' time is spent with her.. I have not forgot or abandoned the site.. Confused I would have commented by calling you an arsehole, but on reflection I find mine quite useful, you are not..

Thank you all for your patience...

Email  
Re: Site...

Taff, have you got any GIP's from circa 1972-73? I used to have every one from my 9 months holiday, I mean tour, but didn't bring them back with me. I could now kick myself very hard as there were some brilliant comments, some bordering on the libellous!!

Not sure what year, I'll check when I get home tomorrow night.....

my pal Alan McTigue sent you a load of gips but will be 68

Email  

Quote: Phil Small
Site...

Yes I have been remiss in regular updates, although when I have time I do so.. I am re-vamping the Photo Galleries at the moment and hope to have an update on site by the week-end. currently scanning a pile of GIP's for upload, this of course takes time.. I only have week-ends to do any updates as I work away.. My mother has been ill with multiple heart problems, so some of my week-end 'free' time is spent with her.. I have not forgot or abandoned the site.. Confused I would have commented by calling you an arsehole, but on reflection I find mine quite useful, you are not..

Thank you all for your patience...

Nice one Taff......I see he's not responded yet either...

But no doubt, he will!!!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting