Return to Website

RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Quiet in here - innit??

Where has everyone gone? there has hardly been a comment since before Christmas.

Come on lads, where are you. Even "Confused" seems to have gone to ground, and "Confused's" clone also seems to have dried up.

Re: Quiet in here - innit??

I guess like everyone else Tony we were all a bit hacked off with an anon in the camp. Perhaps he has got the message, perhaps not, I think Taff is keeping a tab on him anyway[:-|

So come on you guys that use their proper names join in the banter

G'day there Tony and John, sat here having a cold one for Australia Day - so cheers. I totally agree with you on the above subject, having myself been found out for sending no-name messages, but it got past a joke, so thats why some of us are not responding more often. Anyway don't watch Corrie St over here, so there's one up for us, but have been watching Emmerdale Farm, been looking close at the chickens and donkeys, don't remember anyone from Gan - maybe he's been in something else !!! probably starred in the classic LONELY MAN OF CORAL COMMAND

Hi Tony, how are you?
I was thinking the same myself but I have to be very careful what I say and to whom - ' good chance of being wiped by the man.

Gary Cooper aka Tommy - What are you like???
As if the ONE AND ONLY would go away and leave YOU in peace. Good old Taff (some say) may be watching me but I'm watching you OLD chap.

Ron, the sun must be a bit warm down there, you're starting to ramble - get your hat on boy, the old grey matter is starting to cook.

Your old mate,

Just when we thought it was time to go back into the water and the low life turns up again Ah well time for me to disappear back into my hermit like shell

Now come on Tommy aka Grumpy OLD Man, stop spitting your dummy out and join in the fun.

THE ONE AND ONLY

Looks like its time for hibernation again - due to ******** showing again - going to me garage to consume vast amounts of amber nectar - see you all when the fridge runs dry.

Holed up in the garage mate, that must be a blessing for the rest of the family.
NECTAR??? - Have your taste buds died man, the stuf down there is 'roo p**s.

You're starting to sound like like OLD Tommy aka MR GRUMPY, infact, you're doing as much tutting as Skippy. Hey, that could be your new name - Ron Taylor aka SKIPPY. (tut tut tut tut) - What's that Skip, you're going back into hibernation?

Your old mate,

See that our CORRIE ST star has starred again

CORONATION Street stars are furious at losing up to £60,000 out of their pay packets after the soap's ITV1 weekend repeats were scrapped.

so he cant affor the 50 quid after all.

What's that Skip, £60K out of our pay packets, fortunately it doesn't effect Street extras so the 50 quid is safe.

Your old mate.

aka Tommy's gone quiet again - - somebody must have put it back in - bless.

Your old mate.

May be it's because some put messages in the Guest book?

Robbie Cozens - now there's a name from the past.
How are you buddy???

Tried the guest book but I still can't find the rather portly, rabbit cooking, lying son of a *****, MCU w*****.
Still I have to say it was a cracking curry, washed down with half a case of Charlies.

Your old mate.

It may get even quieter if our master of the web keeps taking me too seriously.

Your old mate.

Is this a friendly fight or can anyone join in

This used to be a quiet neighborhood, until the caped actor arrived.
Was it a bird, was it a plane, no, it's the phantom coffee creamer.

I think you are sinking below your usual base level Skippy.