RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
CORRI STAR

OK ladies, all appearances shown on the old box, you have until the end of Feb' to come up with my ID and qualify for 50 quid over your local bar.

I'll make it easier for you and believe me there are quite a few of you who know me, I'll even email to you the dates of my appearances if you would care to add your name and email address to this posting.
Not only will you have my ID, you'll also have my mail address.
WILL YOU DISCOVER THE ID OF CONFUSED OR WILL YOU FAIL?

Good hunting girls.

Your old mate.

Re: CORRI STAR

Just send me the Fifty quid, I`ll name you later.

Found this in one of the local papers - so he won't be able to afford the 50 quid after all

CORONATION Street stars are furious at losing up to £60,000 out of their pay packets after the soap's ITV1 weekend repeats were scrapped.

What's that Skip, you got it wrong again?

Your old mate.

Come on Trev, Willie Dunlop will go ballistic if I send you fifty quid without you even trying to ID your old mate, anyway, fortunately you didn't give me the name of the pub to send it to.

Your old mate.

Our master of the web seems to be getting upset because of the number of postings I stick on the board and he has suggested blocking me and even naming me, surely doing that without my permission would fall foul of the DATA PROTECTION ACT.
Whilst it would remove the risk of paying out a few 50 quid beer tokens it doesn't really enter into the spirit of the chase.

He must take life very seriously whereas I've probably experienced enough of life's knocks to know better.

Your old mate.

I was very intrigued (or even confused) at the inclusion of the mooning animated figure in your last entry. Was it really just supposed to be a rude gesture or are you actually inviting one of us to do something. I know that Gan took it's toll on one or two individuals, if you ever feel the need for a little councelling I'll be happy steer you in the right direction.

Hi Tony,

I don't mind you steering mate as long as that's only the tiller in your hand.

Your old mate.

Well, can I coax a name out of you or are you dug in for the winter? at least give me a clue - did you know me when I was in Gan (71-72)?

Hi Tony,

Digging in for the winter??? - I'm hoping that the summer's just around the corner mate.

Have you not been watching Corri???
If I reveal my name at this stage one of two things will happen, either the 'spot the Confused' competition will self destruct or even worse, I will be paying out a lot more beer tokens than I envisaged.

I can't even give you the date I was planted in paradise because that would be a clue too far.

Your old mate.

I don't think that planted is the right word - more like routed.

Routed or rooted????

Your old mate.

Hours to go and my bank balance is looking good.

Are you all siggies out there, siggies as in clueless.

Your old mate.

It is obvious that you don't have many friends, or you would have been unmasked earlier.

- Keep the old plug in Skip, if it's winding you up that much I'll send you fifty quid, Corri 'SUPER STARS' can afford it.

Your old mate,

I'm not really interested in the money, as it would seem selfish to accept a pensioner's pocket money, go spend it with your best friend - Mr ego - he deserves it more than me.

Ooops, dummy's gone again, no doubt the toys will follow.

Your old mate,

Girls, girls,
It's getting a bit fraught here, please retrieve toys from outside pram, and reinsert dummy's in beer channels! Ron, I thought you would have known better than to rise to the bait, after all you are a SIGGIE!
Lets return to normal service, and remember what this site is all about, Cheers, Willie.

'You are a siggie'. - Enough said Willie.

Baiting siggies is some of the best fun a SAS FLIGHT super star can have.

Your old mate,

Well, the end of February is well gone, not one of you has earned the 50 quid beer token and the offer is now closed.
Your next chance of identifying me is at the reunion in April where I will be wearing a 'question mark' lapel button but to add a bit of interest to the chase I will wear it on the reverse side if my lapel or my tie.
As a reward for your diligence I will buy a round of drinks for the party of the person who first identifies me, probably just prior to being ejected from the building.

Let's see if you can do better this time ladies.

Your old mate,

Are you sure your head is big enough to fit in the building ????

Hey Skip, Will you be at the April reunion???

Your old mate,

Sorry mate - don't mix with **********************

Will try again.

Sorry don't mix with WNKRS

Repeating yourself is a sign of old age Skip.

I'll leave you lot in peace until the end of the month, I've got a film shoot in France that will take me up to the 25th but I'll be sure to catch up with you when I return and give you bloody sissies (sorry miss spelling) siggies some more stick.

Your old mate,

PS. I can understand the non mixing with w*****s thing Skip but there's bound to be the odd siggie that creeps into the event. Hey, live and let live mate, as painful as it might be.

Just when you thought your blood pressure was normalizing - I'M BACK.

Doesn't seem to be a great deal happening on the old message board, we'll see if we cam put that right.

Willie D's head's being done in because he hasn't got a clue who old Confused is, he's even sending a possy to the reunion bash.

Skippy - well, he's just Skippy and still doesn't mix with w*****s - ( not a very nice thing to say about the attendees of the forthcoming bash ). Saying that he could be talking about siggies, in which case, as much as it grieves me, I have to agree with him.

Tommy Cooper - the transit Gannite - God only knows where he went to.

Still the Corri star is back so you can all let out a loud cheer.

Your old mate,

Bonjure mon ami.
Just when the neighbourhood got cleaned up, the creature from the black lagoon, slithered back.
I miss my summers at St Tropez.
Did you came back for the wedding !!!
Are you gonna be one of the pallbearers ???

BONJOUR is the correct spelling Skip, but we wouldn't expect a transit Aussie to know that.

What's this 'creature from the black lagoon' garbage?
A star comes back after a long hard film shoot in a foreign land and all he gets is abuse; you should be pleased that I've returned to put a bit of sparkle back into your dreary little lives, particularly you useless siggie w*****s.

Which wedding are you referring to Skip, Ken & Dreary or my mate Chas & Mrs Parker-Bowles?
The former is just pretend my old misguided friend, the latter, I have acknowledged my invitation but due to work commitments I can only manage the night bash. Chas rang me to say no prob's and that he could probably get Fatty Soames to stand in as chief witness.

Willie Dunlop thinks that the siggie bar was better than the 'Universally Famous' MARINE BAR, another misguided fool, ' must be a siggie trait.
I think I've told you before, the siggie bar was better known for its meetings of the Gan sewing circle. DO PAY ATTENTION WILLIE.
'Pond life'???? Would you believe it and the statement comes from someone who lives in - Scotland - the biggest pond on the planet.

Your old mate,

I didn't say that you had to be loyal to one bar - you were allowed to visit other establishments. Anyway the Marine Bar was easy access, due being next to the Bubblies Club, and the cinema.

Well they just have a vacancy at the Vatican if you are interested !!!!!

I'm hero worshipped enough thanks mate but what's the pay like??? - On second thoughts it ain't such a good gig for pullin' the birds.

Your old mate,

La meilleure des défenses n’est pas toujours l’attaque. Les partisans du oui à la Constitution européenne, pour la plupart, se trompent dans la manière souvent brutale et arrogante de riposter à ceux qui ne partagent pas leur point de vue. Au lieu d’expliquer, calmement, les avantages que l’Europe et la France retireraient de l’adoption du texte, ils dressent un tableau apocalyptique en cas d’échec du référendum, quand ils n’insultent pas carrément, en les traitant par le mépris, les électeurs qui s’apprêtent à voter non. Agir ainsi relève soit de la panique, soit, beaucoup plus grave, d’une méconnaissance totale du corps électoral. Celui-ci n’aime guère qu’on lui dicte ce qu’il a à faire. Ou, si tel est le cas, décide, en général, du contraire.

Ron, have you bloody swallowed a (French)
dictionary,???? I thought the only thing you used to swallow was beer!! Cheers, Willie.

What's it say on the next page Skip??

Your French is coming on mate, you couldn't spell 'bonjour' yersterday.

Your old mate

Es gibt nicht mehr viele von ihnen, sie sind die letzten ihrer. Seit mehr als fünfzig sie mit ihrer e weltweit. Ihre haben den berühmt gemacht und seinen.
Lesern die Welt ein wenig näher gebracht.

French, German, What other nationality of neighbours do you have??? No wonder people think you're a bunch of bloody mongrels down there.

Your old mate.

Your english is'nt, you couldnt spell yesterday today!!

The odd typing error seems to draw some of you out of the wood work and gives a
SAS FLIGHT SUPERSTAR a chance to do a bit of siggie slappin'. One thing's for sure mate, If I chose to tell you what it was, I would be able to spell my own name.
Nice to see you're keeping up with the banter 'Wilie', even though your contributions are few, far between and limited.

Your old mate,

You know the saying Mr. Confused, less is more Cheers, Wilie (well thats how you spelt it!!)

I couldn't agree more Willie and I've been trying to convince the ladies for years but it isn't working.

I've got to put my hands up and admit that I am approaching the Bash on the 22nd of this month with more than a slight feeling of anxiety.
I have stated that I will wear, for the purpose of identification, a lapel button on the back of my lapel or on the reverse side of my tie but I would like to think that the recipients of my banter would take the thing light heartedly as it was intended as opposed to forming a lynch party and giving it 'goodnight Vienna' with a smudge of cherry blossom on the ass of my strides.

SAS FLIGHT and MCU don't give me cause for concern but siggie w*****s, they're a bit unpredictable after they've had a smell at the bar maid's apron.

C'est la vie. - Sh one t, I'm starting to sound like one of Skippy's neighbours.

Your old mate,

E&OE (just thought I'd cover my back, Willie's getting a bit like an English teacher).

Do Inteligent people actually watch that Crap?

Less of the english please. Hope you have a good time at the MCU (wan*) bash, lets have some photos of the good, the bad and the SASF (Wanke*s) imbibing alcohol, some may say for the first time, as it was usually the chocolate milk (for the sun tan) they had, or if that was too expensive, the POSB cocoa!! Seriously, I do wish you all a good p*ss up, and not too much of a hangover. Cheers, Willie.

How would you know whether it was crap or not if you don't watch it Robbie??
I think you're a secret fan really, infact, I bet you get someone to tape it for you if you're out.

Your old mate,

Commozione, gratidudine, preghiere, e anche qualche critica. Centinaia i messaggi arrivati in poche ore alla nostra segreteria. Ecco i più significativi.

Neat translation package Skip, who copied it for you??
You sure as hell didn't buy it you posby old siggie b*r****d.

Your old mate,

Now we know you are not literate in the following:-

1. French
2. German
3. Spanish

Which just shows, that some of us Siggies can speak a foreign language, What's your's ?? Northern English, with sayings like "THERE'S TROUBLE AT MILL, LAD" or "WHERE'S MY MUSHY PEAS"??

Hey Skip, you left out Kangaroo (tut-tut-tut-tut).

What a W****R!!!

Your old mate,

Confused had been feeling down for so long that he finally decided to seek the aid of a psychiatrist. At the psychiatrist's office, Confused spilled his guts, then waited for the profound wisdom of the psychiatrist to make him feel better. The psychiatrist asked Confused a few questions, took some notes then sat thinking in silence for a few minutes with a puzzled look on his face. Suddenly, he looked up with an expression of delight and said, "I think your problem is low self-esteem. It's very common among losers."

You've never been in communication with a bigger WINNER my friend and lack of self esteem is something I've never experienced but that's how life is when one is - well - superior.

Your old mate,

Aha! So now we know who you are, your'e Michael Winner! Cheers, Willie.

More like a big weiner.

Wine - very kind of you Skippy - make mine a nice northern Italian red but don't contaminate it with that roopiss you brew and drink.

Michael Winner - calm down Willie - it's only a bit of banter.
Isn't he that small obnoxious b*****d??

Your old mate,

1 2