RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: CORRI STAR

Thought your requirements would be pink gin and the golden rivet brigade.

Old Skippy's getting too much sun I think, he's now replying in any old thread.
Come on OLD MAN, keep up with the rest of us. (that's a laugh)

Your old mate,

STAGE DIRECTIONS
One actor asked another why he didn't get the part in the play. He told the guy, "I failed my audition as Romeo through a misunderstanding over a stage direction. In my script it clearly said, 'Enter Juliet from the rear.'"

As Friday draws near I have to put my hands up and say that the tension is building. The old ass is starting to nibble at the under shorts but will my apprehension be justified or will you 'dolls heads' fail to identify old Confused yet again.

We shall see.

Your old mate,

I wouldn't bother about the reversable pin trick, just stick a carnation behind your ear, and then everyone will know who the fruit is.

Maybe I can help reduce your pucker factor Confused as I will be delighted to meet you. Having monitored your quips & banter I feel we have a similar sense of humour & look forward to you buying me a pre-dinner drink on Friday in the bar.
I will be wearing a blue suit with a lapel badge from the 2003 reunion. Will you be able to spot me? I will have quite a thirst on so hope there is still plenty left from the £50.

What a reunion - never been a p***up - I've had more laughs at the dentist.

I think I should change my name to 'Scarlet Pimpernel' not one of the attendees identified me even though I gave them all the clues I could short of walking around with a sandwich board over my shoulders even 'er indoors though it was bloody hilarious.

Not even Setch picked up on the clues and I was betting on him making the connection, you'll just have to think of something else 'Wilie' boy.

Your old mate,

That's a stern face Gordon, was your mother frightened by a Bull Dog when she was carrying you??

Your old mate,

I think you chaps could have done with a little bit of Marine Bar training - now they were real p***ups - every night.

What I think you should do is advertise the next one (if you dare organise another one) as a Tea Dance or better still as a meeting of the Sewing Circle then you'll be able to invite the toss pot siggies along.

Where do you go for a quiet drink - bloody chapel of rest.

Your old mate,

What do you expect, when you go to a MCU function.
Next time, go dressed as the village idiot, then see how many will recognise you. At least siggies can drink others under the table, try drinking beer for a change instead of pink gins or whatever ham actors partake in.

If I go to another one I'll go dressed as the undertaker, at least I'll be correctly attired for the occasion and with a bit of luck there'll be one or two siggie w*****s requiring my professional services.
'Don't mind the ham sandwiches but give me a pink gin instead of that bloody sherry and if they put a barrel of that roopiss on I might ask the Co-op to deputise.

Your old mate
Scarlet

Chapel of rest? Only if you are the main attraction, cheers Wilie.

Well, one of them is still alive.
Main attraction is unquestionable Willie, I am where ever I go, something to do with being a super star.

Your old mate.

If you are such a 'SUPER STAR' how come you go to funtions at Great Yarmouth, instead of the BAFTA'S in London, or the Oscars in Los Angeles. Does your bus fare only take you to Norfolk.

One doesn't just mix with the 'luvvies', one has to spread a little joy amongst the less fortunate people like you Skippy and if my chauffeur ever left me in a situation where I was reduced to catching any form of public transport, not only would he not work again, he would never father children, other than by adoption.

Your old mate.
Scarlet

who says that I am less fortunate !!!
So you have a chauffer - BIG FKNG DEAL.
maybe you are too fat to get into the front seat.
Anyway I hope you like your 2 up and 2 down terrace house, by the way do you still have an outside thunderbox ?? or does your maid wipe your butt for you ??

how can you be my mate - I don't even know you !!

The size of this place, my maid is busy enought just looking after it without having to carry out extra duties. My valet carries out the personal duties but that doesn't extend to the kind of service you mentioned in your 'base' posting.
You shouldn't confuse yourself thinking that a 'charmed life' in any way compares to your nursing home you misguided fool.

P.S. A terraced cottage in our village is worth more than Queensland old son, that's why a great deal of luvvies and half of Manchester United live here.

So you live in a tent on the yorkshire moors then !!
all mod cons. What's it like being a tosser ??

I try to reply to your postings in a gentlemanly manner and you just lose it. An obvious sign of your inferiority but hey, don't worry Skip, many people feel that they are a 'lesser person' when in the company of a 'Super Star'.

A tent on the moors, the very thought of camping, not even for charity old chap. I think my dog probably has better accommodation than you, he wouldn't dream of spending his time in a garage.

As I sit here in my library, adding paragraph after paragraph to the seventh chapter of my memoirs I can't help but reflect on the strange communications I receive, via this message board, from Skippy (the bush kangaroo) Taylor. I try to analyse his constant aggression and wonder where it stems from.
Is it a colonial thing, does it have something to do with the fact that he is residing amongst the off spring of former convicts, is it something to do with being an ex siggie or has he always been like that?

Fortunately I didn't come across the chap when I was in Gan (not that I would have noticed him if I had) but if anyone can remember him in his younger days perhaps they could shed a little light on his character, I'm sure it would help me to establish 'what makes him like that'.
Perhaps I could include him in my memoirs in the section 'things to avoid in your life time'

Your old mate.

Just as I thought, nobody remembers the knackered old sh-one-t and we don't seem to have heard from him for quite some time. Perhaps the Melbourne authorities have done the right thing and sectioned the crazy old buggar.

That's it - TD's lost it completely.
I'll Bet there are fairies at the bottom of your garden aswell mate.

1 2