RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

Forum: RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
WOT NO ARMY!

Just found this site. I was on Gan 72-73. Surprised that I have not seen any correspondance from any of the Royal Signals that were stationed on both Gan (me ) and Hitaddu, the radio stn. Would be interested in hearing from anyone who remebers any of the Signals blokes - Army signals that is not you lot of Siggies.

Email  
Re: WOT NO ARMY!

siggies - MCU wa***rs - now we've got the bloody 'brown jobs'. WELCOME - (TO A PROPER BRANCH OF THE FORCES), how the devil are you?

Now - Now Confused, we`ll not tolerate any predudices toward those less fortunate, just co`s they did`nt have the right coloured uniform, I always made sure they had a nice warm seat on the engine cowling when ever they needed transfering to Hittadu!
Siggies?? what use were they, they did`nt even know semephore, nor the use of the Aldis! I asked one once and he asked "is that the one Aladin Lost" I ask yer!!
I may not answer every day, but I keep watch for the day of recognition.

Email  

I'll bet my last 'Charlie' that good old 'Ronny Brown Job' is really glad he posted in.

'is old mate.

Well,
5 years later and I can chip in. I was Army Sigs on Hittadu 74/75. Great times in the Hermitage (Knickers Up!!!).

Dave (Pongo) McKay.

Email  

Dave,,you should have come to the reunion with us last march.One soldier[+wife] came,,,Tim Palmer[65/66]and one nearly came,,Bob[taff]Wathen,who was on Gan with me 69/70.I have various dvds ie 68,03/4/5/,,06,,and the 2010 reunion dvd.No charge for any of them,,BUT you as a soldier could still make a donation to the scholarship fund..You were there, so you are part of the history along with all us airmen...Larry.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Email Forms   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com