Return to Website

RAF Gan Message Board

Welcome To The RAF Gan Message Board

RAF Gan Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who am I?

Hello all you Gannites. I found this website today and I am quite amazed how many people have contributed. I think I recognize some of your names but the memory is non too hot nowdays. Does anyone remember me. I was there 1966/67, commcen Gan W/t cabin for most of the time with the dizzy rank of SAC. If you remember me please let me know and by the way, does anyone remember Alan Friend from roughly the same period, he was a corporal in commcen Gan.

Re: who am I?

Was at Stanbridge with Al, before I went to Changi in 69.

ZUJ QJB5 - YAMSING
CHEERS

Dave,
Don't suppose you are the Dave Allen from the 50th entry Cosford? I also knew Al Friend, from my second time at Stanbridge, and also when I got back from Episkopi, I've always wondered what happend to him, a nicer bloke you could'nt meet. Cheers, Willie.

I should have known he'd be a siggie from the subject 'who am I'
You're not on your own Dave and you're in good company, no siggie knows who the blooy hell he/she is.

Your old mate.

This is to 'Confused'

You can't be my mate as I never knew anyone with a round yellow face.

Oh! - were you a siggie or not?

Do you know anybody with one of these?

Zulu.

A pair of rosy cheeks, what else??

Your old mate.

goes with the rosie palm you have.

Can I help it if people are forever wanting to shake the hand of a SUPER STAR.

Your old mate.

More likely sat on the porcelene idol jerking off to centre fold of beano.

Now now Skippy, we're getting a little close to the limit and one shouldn't judge others by one's own standards.
Were you deprived of toys when you were younger or is it an 'Outback Thing'??

Your old mate,

PS. You mentioned posby cocoa in a previous posting, we're not the one who brew posby beer mate.

Yes, I HAVE to pay for my beer mix, not like your posb cocoa.

Seems a bit crazy paying good money out for beer mix when it ends up tasting like 'roo p*** mate.
Still, I suppose it's something to put in your 'Joke Tankard' and being an ex siggie you probably can't hack the real stuff.

Your old mate,

Don't knock it, till you try it. I have heard that you Pomms can't drink that much anyway.
How do you hold your liquor ??
By the ears !!!!!!!

Not in a 'joke tankard' that's for sure.

Your ould mate,

Well I doubt that Roo P**s tastes any worse that the crap many of you probably sink down your gullets known as Larger, that's no but a load of chemical Crap any way .